The Website Content and Social Media Administrator is responsible for:
• Developing and applying the strategic communications for all aspects of the organization’s online presence including writing, editing and proofreading site content.
• Working closely with productions coordinators to assure goals and strategies: content production, placement, quality, etc.
• Coordinating web projects across departments to maintain site standards with regard to communication, image, marketing, sales and new development.
• Crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online campaigns.
• Researching, designing and implementing the organization’s Social Media marketing including content strategy for different platforms, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and cultivating leads and sales.
• Monitoring website traffic, responding to website feedback and ensuring all webpages are working properly.
* Associates’ Degree in technology, graphic design or related field, or the equivalent in education and experience that provides the above listed skills, knowledge and abilities. Three to five years related experience.
* Software applications including: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Automation software, Web Browsers, Email, and FTP.
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
* Strong time management and punctuality required
* Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the Spanish language.
* Data entry methods and procedures
• Web strategist (goals, objectives, audience, engagement, conversions)
• Digital content producer (text, graphics, video, audio)
• Publisher/ Word Press Platform
• Social media analyst
• Creative and effective content development for social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger, Instagram, etc.)
• Digital communication responses: daily inboxes, webmaster, emails, comments, suggestions, etc.
• Quality control
• Traffic track and report metrics
• Brand awareness
• Increase audio and video ratings
• Application content developer and strategist
• Strong time management and punctuality required
• Strong interpersonal skills that facilitate collaboration and high-quality results. Ability to effectively work both independently and as a member of multiple teams and committees.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand proper Spanish very well
Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation depends on experience.
Benefits included, paid time off (vacation, personal and sick)